When browsing the Reporting portal, clicking any of the download log buttons
The error message reads:
The ODBC driver cannot execute more than one query at a time.
The reporting portal needs a SQL Server database instance to hold and process data. The portal connects to the database using the ODBC Driver for SQL Server version 11 (factory default).
The portal performs many queries to the database at the same time, using the same database connection. The ODBC driver is configured by default to run one query at a time. A feature called Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS) must be enabled in the ODBC source created by the Portal installer to fix this behavior.
1) In the server where the reporting portal is installed, open the Windows Registry.
2) Traverse the registry tree to the path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ODBC/ODBC.INI/Mi-Token
3. Define a new String entry, set Name to "Trusted_Connection", value to "Yes". Be careful to use the upper and lower case shown.
4. Open the ISS management console, look for the reporting portal application pool and recycle it.
5. Go back to the web browser and refresh the reporting portal (including cache, usually CTRL+F5).
You should be able to download the reports now.