- Check that the RADIUS client’s IP address and shared secret are correctly configured. Be aware of DNS names resolving to unexpected IPv6 or IPv4 addresses.
- Check that the Mi-Token ADAM/LDS service has started. e.g. Windows Start Administrative Tools
- Check that the IAS/NPS services have started.
- Check the Mi-Token RADIUS snap-in extension’s status node for plugin heartbeats within IAS/NPS.
- Check the event log (Application, System, Mi-Token*) for errors.
- Run dsdbutil.exe “list instances” to obtain the LDAP port used by the Mi-Token ADAM/LDS instance.
- Connect to that port via ldp.exe, and verify that it’s working as expected.
- Ensure that the RADIUS plugin’s registry entries contrain references to the correct ADAM/LDS port.
Check firewall permissions.
Modified on: Tue, 4 Nov, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.